It’s time for another fabulous Vocal Performance Workshop for Singers. Rachel Holder (one of the best singers/teachers/mentors in the Twin Cities!) and I will be teaming up for an eight week vocal experience that will explore many of the components of stage performance and song delivery.
Join us for 8 weeks on Tuesday Evenings where you can:
• Free your voice through efficient techniques
• Get “into the bones” of the song and make it your own!
• Learn to work with accompanists
• Polish your stage performance
• Relieve yourself of stage fright and vocal issues
• Try new styles or test the many abilities of your instrument
• No audition necessary – singers of all levels enjoy this workshop!
Dates: Tuesday evenings - January 21 and through March 10 – 7 to 9 PM
Final Performance: Saturday, March 14 – 7:00 PM
Place: Black Hart Piano Lounge (classes and performance)
1415 University Ave. – St. Paul, MN 55104
Cost: $385 (includes 8 class sessions, final performance, 2 solo coaching sessions, accompaniment recordings, exercise recordings.)
Payment can be made by check, PayPal (add $12 fee) or Venmo
Class Size: Minimum of 10 and Maximum of 12
Your payment is confirmation of registration – first come, first served. This class fills up quickly, so don’t wait to register …
Contact: RSVP to Lori at email@example.com for class and payment details.
(Photo by Bonni Allen Photography)